Happy Birthday 1 year Old.

News and Announcements

Moderators: alison, sonny

Happy Birthday 1 year Old.

Postby alison on Fri May 12, 2006 2:07 pm

Well it is a full year since we started this forum and I just want to say a big Thankyou to everyone who has made this possible. Sonny, obviously for taking the time to make this forum for me and surprize me in such a way :shock: and all of you who take the time to read and post messages and help each other out.
It has been lovely to get to know you all and learn from your experiences and just chill out. It is nice to go back and read all the first posts from you and look back over Sams wonderful Japanese garden and Kazzies plans for her back garden. Seans dress sense for the wedding he was going to (and the normal :shock: way he dresses for wading in the pond)
The flood in Tricia's garden, Gordons friendly frog. Linda's lovely grandchildren. Alans koi ,Sue's rescue dogs. Anyanka's tale of the upstairs neighbour and her new house and garden and so many more including Daves hundreds of tadpoles. I am sure that there are lots more that come springing into your mind. So please keep them coming.
Thankyou once more for making this place 'the place to be' and best wishes to you all for a wonderful year ahead.
Love Alison
alison

Postby kaz on Fri May 12, 2006 11:18 pm

Good grief... has it been a year already :shock:

Its been great fun Alison... thanks to both you and Sonny :smt038
kaz

Postby elvespurr on Sat May 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Thank you Sonny & Alison for a lovely forum. it's a pleasure to be a part of it. Long may it continue :lol: :smt026
elvespurr

Postby Tricia on Sun May 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Yes, I must add my thanks to you and Sonny as well :smt041 . Gosh - how time flies :) . It's been an eventful year for many of us :roll: I, for one, feel I have made real friends here and I just love the chatty atmosphere. Long may we continue :lol: .
Tricia

Tricia

Postby AJC on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:32 pm

happy birthday :)
AJC

Postby Anyanka on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:25 pm

Congratulations - you certainly got it off the ground successfully! Great teamwork with Sonny's technical expertise and photographic skills, and Alison's hospitality (I nearly made that hospitability...) and easy chattiness.

Big ThankYou!!! to both of you for inviting us into this friendly place.
Anyanka

Postby alison on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:36 pm

Thankyou both. :P Alan the birthday was actually in May, but I think what has happened on this thread is that the top three news items stay at the top as announcements, so when Nikki put a news item on it went further down the list and we automatically go to the top item first. But I am always happy to have your comments :wink: :P :PThankyou.
alison

Postby AJC on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:58 pm

oops :D
AJC

Postby Anyanka on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:02 pm

Odd that I missed it first time around... I usually just hit the 'Show posts since last visit' button to make sure I miss nothing.

Ah well, late but heartfelt.
Anyanka

Re: Happy Birthday 1 year Old.

Postby alison on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:01 am

I can't believe it but it is now three years old. Thanks to all of you who have stayed faithful to us. We do appreciate you and love to hear all about you and your ponds and gardens. So happy ponding. Long may we continue to appreciate our beautiful wildlife and bring nature into our gardens.
Alison xx :D :D
alison

Return to News