slower site

News and Announcements

Moderators: alison, sonny

slower site

Postby alison on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 pm

We are sorry that you are experiencing a much slower system than usual. It appears that our host site is having problems and so it is out of our control. We have raised this with them and hope it can soon be resolved. Please be patient and all will get back to normal. Thanks :D
Alison and Sonny
alison

Re: slower site

Postby alison on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 pm

We hope that now you can see an improvement. It is not perfect yet but has improved a lot compared to what it has been like. I know how frustrating it can be whilst you wait for a page to load or to submit. Sonny has been constantly in contact with our host and wouldn't let it rest so lets hope that things get back to normal soon. Thanks again for your patience and please keep this site going. We rely on your comments and questions to keep us all interested and informed. Sonny commented the other day about not much going on. We understand that everyone is busy and it is just a voluntary site for you to look into whenever you like, but for me it is an important part of having my pond and learning from everyone.
I am as much to blame about the lack of posts myself so I aim to do better. I have given myself a good talking to :smt014
alison

Return to News