Hello

Share with us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: alison, sonny

Hello

Postby jac1 on Fri May 26, 2006 9:00 pm

I've just joined and am a fairly new pond owner. I have a small (5'x2') pond which is 2 years old. Hoping to get lots of advice!
jac1

Postby Tricia on Fri May 26, 2006 11:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Jac1. You will find we are all very helpful and laid back here. Alison and Sonny do a fantastic job and we all love them :P . Just ask when you need advice. There are some members who are real experts. Not me though :lol: . I'm still very much an amateur, but like everyone here, I love ponding.
Tricia

Tricia

Postby alison on Sat May 27, 2006 1:05 pm

Hi Jaqui,
Glad you decided to look on. Any problems you have we can sort out I am sure with all the experience the posters have. :D Tricia always says she is an amatuer, but her garden and pond are lovely and she has a better grip on how to put things on the computer etc than I do. :smt024 That is because Sonny does it all for me even though I do try to learn it, I am hopeless and always have to ask for help.
You can also post anything on any other subject. It doesn't have to be about your ponds or garden or anything to do with it. You just go to the garden shed which is for nattering really about anything. So if you want to tell us about your family or a day out or something you are mad about then you can do so.
Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here and become one of our friends. I'm sure that we all will agree that although we have never met we feel as if we have been friends for years. :smt052
alison

Postby kaz on Sun May 28, 2006 11:32 pm

Welcome Jac :D
kaz

Postby Ponddipperdave on Mon May 29, 2006 11:53 am

:D :D Hi Jac,
My first pond was a fibreglass 3 foot by 4 foot effort. I still loved it.
When we moved house, we took it in the back of our car with 3 inches of water and about 6 frogs splashing about in it. I have moved on since then, I now have a 10 x 12 foot wildlife pond. I'm sure you will want to move up sooner or later. Welcome
Dave :D :D
Hi All,
Dave here
What's an ICQ Number ?
Ponddipperdave

Postby jac1 on Wed May 31, 2006 9:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome :D
Jacqui
jac1

Return to Introduce yourself