Cereal box arrived today

What you have and what you want

Cereal box arrived today

Postby kaz on Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:54 pm

Sean... just wanted to say a big thank you for the plants. I've just got in from work and its pitch black out there. I've filled 2 buckets with pond water and popped then in. Will they be ok like that until Saturday? (it'll still dark when I leave for work in the morning).

Ok... feeling bad now. The postage cost was high and once again, you haven't given me your address so I can at very least refund that :? Do me a favour and PM me your details. Or if any one else knows Sean's address, please let me have it.

Hope you have a fantastic time at the wedding and make the most of your break from home.

Kaz
kaz

Postby whis4ey on Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:43 am

Hey Kaz ... now you are scaring me :)
You say the postage was high? Does that mean I will have to mortgage the house to send to you, Tricia and Alison? LOL
I hope to get enough plants this week end to be worthwhile to post, while Sean is off imbibing at the wedding
Did the plants arrive in good condition? How does Sean wrap them up? Would you like to send Sean's postage to me and I will keep it safe for him? LOLOL
whis4ey

Postby kaz on Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:31 pm

Well I thought the postage was high (just under 7 quid). However, I got a little extra in my package :wink: :D :shock:

The plants arrived in excellent condition. They were contained in the inside waterproof packing of a cereal box. Very wet!!!

Please advise me on settling-up... I don't want anyone out of pocket. If I had something to 'trade' I would, but nothing is established enough YET.

Many thanks

Kaz
kaz

Postby seanmckinney on Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:18 am

Eh up Kazzie, dont worry about the postage I will get something off you later in return, what was the surprise? I kicked my self after I had posted it as I then remembered I hadnt added any rambling rose or fuschia.
Yours were expensive because I sent them almost as they lifted out of the pond and think there was a fair bit of soil not washed from the root balls
seanmckinney

Return to Swaps