ADMIN

Post here if you have any problems with your fish frogs etc and need advice.

Moderator: sonny

ADMIN

Postby kaz on Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:32 pm

Ummm.... in the announcement area you ask for suggestions, but its locked so we can't respond :( Anyway, there seems to be an insignificant confusion about the Pondlife headings (x2). Maybe the lower one could be fish / critter health or something?

We even have waterlilies in this section :? Not complaining mind... all adds to the surprise :D
kaz

Postby alison on Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:39 pm

I will pretend to be admin now which I suppose I am but I always think of Sonny as admin. Anyway Miss Kazzie know it all :D :D The area which asks you to let us know if you want us to add anything is just an announcement section and you could either let us know by private message or email or just mention it in a relevent area of the forum. Also the problem you have with the 2 x pondlife sections. If you look carefully all the threads are divided up into various sections and have threads within those sections. The first pondlife heading comes within the section of ponds. the second pondlife heading comes under the main section of help and advice. Therein lies the answer :P is it now as clear as mud?? :smt017
alison

Postby kaz on Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:10 pm

Understood :D
kaz

Postby alison on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:24 pm

Jolly good. :wink: Hey I hope I wasn't too stern as Admin. I might have let the power go to my head :smt098
Anyway have you got any suggestions then or what !! :P
alison

Return to Pondlife