A big surprize for the girls.

Chill out and chat about anything.

Moderators: alison, sonny

A big surprize for the girls.

Postby alison on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:56 pm

A couple of weeks ago Bethany and Lucy were being taken for a short holiday to London with their parents. They were very excited to be going to see High School Musical and to visit London. What they didn't know was that they were not staying in London at all but were sleeping over night and then going on Eurostar to Disneyland in Paris. It was a lovely secret to keep from them.
Lucy who is 6 was very excited to be going to London and I thought I would have her on and tell her that they were not staying in London but would be getting on a train to South Africa. Of course she didn't believe me and her comment to me when I said it was "Don't be silly Grandma, you can't get a train to South Africa you have to fly." I said "How do you know that?" Her reply so matter of fact was "I do go to school grandma I do learn things."
I wondered how they would feel when they actually did get on a train the following day taking all their luggage. I was hoping that Bethany might think that they might just be going to South Africa after all. It would have been fun to see their faces.
They had a great time and couldn't believe that they really were in Disneyland. They got autographs of Donald, mickey, pluto etc and lots of photo's with all the characters. I would have loved to have a holiday like that when I was young.
alison

Re: A big surprize for the girls.

Postby AJC on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 am

:D
AJC

Return to The garden shed