OMG... how intrusive is this?

Chill out and chat about anything.

Moderators: alison, sonny

OMG... how intrusive is this?

Postby kaz on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Scott gave me this link... there are vans with cameras going around our roads filming 360 degrees. They have been seen locally to me, but my village hasn't been filmed yet. Alison... your house is on there :shock:. We need to tidy up our front gardens :shock:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 6037735853

The people in the link shown... zoom in... the guy has a snake around his neck!
kaz

Re: OMG... how intrusive is this?

Postby alison on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

We have googled our address before. I can't remember if it was Google earth. I think so. Sometimes people come round with arerial shots of the houses to see if we want to buy a bigger version of the picture. I think the last one had our row of 4 houses and part of the block above us. My garden wasn't shown too much but I didn't even think about buying them. They used a small light aircraft to take the shots.
alison

Postby alison on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Well I just went to look and it must have been taken a year or so ago as it is my Almera in the drive and now I have the astra becuase of the car crash, and the Ivy on the walls has now overtaken the front door and is starting to cover over the alarm box. It was probably beginning of may time from looking at the flowers as the geraniums were just about to flower. The hanging basket was the purple and pink one mixed but | think I had that a couple of years ago as I had a plain purple one last summer. This year I have a deep burgandy it is beautiful. Humm It does make you think though how close they can get the pictures.
alison

Postby AJC on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 am

They were here last week, not sure if they came down this road or not but they came up the one adjoining this one.
AJC

Return to The garden shed