It is Sonny's birthday today

Chill out and chat about anything.

Moderators: alison, sonny

It is Sonny's birthday today

Postby alison on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 am

Well it is the 5th March 2010 and it is Sonny's birthday. I think as he is the mainstay of all my computer efforts and created my website and this forum for me I should thank him publicly for it and to tell him that I am truly grateful for all he does and that I love him. We have been together since 1973 when we were both 16 years old. It seems strange to think we are now 53 :shock: (well I will be on the 26th as he is just 3 weeks older than me). Time does fly so quickly by. :D
I made him a card with a cat on as he loves our cat Velcro so much and this cat that I found to use looks so much like him that I couldn't resist using it.
Velcro was 16 a few weeks ago and our other cats that live next door and have done for many years (they were catnapped). The lure of fresh wet fish daily was too much for them to resist.
Teddy is 19. he is a good age for a cat and Vicky (velcro's mother) is coming up 18 so they are both doing well. I hope Velcro lives as long but he is a big fat cat and is certainly slowing down now and showing his age. Our other cats lived to about 16 but Velcro is our last. He was born here in this house in a second litter to Vicky only 1 of 2 kittens. her first litter had four who all had good homes to go to and were actually born in our bed one early morning. :lol:
alison

Re: It is Sonny's birthday today

Postby dampflippers on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Happy birthday Sonny! :P
I jus has= a quick look in your gallery- I had forgotten how brilliant all the photos are!
dampflippers

Re: It is Sonny's birthday today

Postby retropwr on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Richard
retropwr

Return to The garden shed