Happy Christmas

Chill out and chat about anything.

Moderators: alison, sonny

Happy Christmas

Postby alison on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Sonny and I would like to wish you all a very happy christmas and we hope that you have a lovely time with your families over the holiday period.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

We usually have the 3 boys and their respective families over and know exactly when they are coming but this year they have chopped and changed their minds so much that even at this late stage we do not know when they are going to arrive.It is always lovely to see them all but it would be good to be able to plan things. I hope they make their minds up soon. :D
I suppose we should be glad that they still want to come each year and bring the children. What normally happens is that Sonny mostly stays in his room and the boys go up to him whilst the girls stay down with me and the children. :lol:
We used to have it so that they all came on the same day but as the families have grown it became a bit crowded with 8 adults and 9 grandchildren so we will see what happens this year. I bet they say at the last minute that they are all coming together. :roll:
alison

Return to The garden shed