Are you having problems......

Chill out and chat about anything.

Moderators: alison, sonny

Are you having problems......

Postby alison on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am

logging on to post your replies or new posts. It seems ages since anyone posted on here and I just wondered if there was a problem or just a lack of interest in doing anything on here. I know it is only a small handful of people that usually visit and I can see that people are reading the posts. Obviously no one has to post :lol: but can you just let me know if there is a problem. If you are having a problem could you email me so I can sort it. Thanks Alison :D
alison

Re: Are you having problems......

Postby Tricia on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:17 pm

No problem here Alison. I must admit I don't look in as often as I used to. My pond and garden are now being taken care of by a paid gardener as I can't manage much any more - sad though that is I still enjoy the pond and the birds and manage to produce a few veggie crops too.

Hope you have a lovely time at Christmas and that your health is holding up.
Tricia

Tricia

Re: Are you having problems......

Postby alison on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Thankyou Tricia. I often wonder how you are doing.
We have all been quite ill over the christmas period with some of us having very bad colds and others having flu, mine being more complicated because of my Asthma and Diabetes but we are all on the mend. It hasn't helped that the central heating was broken all over christmas and although it has been dealt with today was broken again within an hour.
I have an appointment at the muscularskeletol dept. tomorrow to see about another injection in my spine as the last one has been brilliant and has worked for nearly a year which is brill in itself as they sometimes only last a matter of a few weeks. I really need another though as it is really hampering my ability to do things now. I know that you have suffered greatly with your back so I just hope that you are having some respite from it at the moment.
Happy New Year Tricia and to all of you out there reading this post.
alison

Return to The garden shed