Waterfalls

You can show off your pics here

Moderators: alison, sonny

Waterfalls

Postby alison on Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:29 pm

We went to a place called Aysgarth Falls in the yorkshire dales. It is a series of three falls. Upper middle and lower. The upper falls are quite open and easy to look at. The middle falls you have to go down lots of steps to a viewing platform and are quite a distance from the falls. They are impressive especially in the winter when there is a lot of water around. The lower fall is the best as you can get onto the rock that in winter is covered with water. All three are in woodland so there is a lot of enjoyment walking as well as seeing the falls.
They are much better in the winter so maybe we will get some pics then to compare them against.
alison

Postby fishmaduk on Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:14 pm

hi
alison
is this your next project???????????????? hehe.

---------------David--------------------fishmaduk------------------------
fishmaduk

Postby AJC on Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:43 pm

thtas what i had in mind for my pond, but it wouldnt fit :lol:

nice pics alison, i love a natural cascade fal like that :)
AJC

Postby alison on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:20 pm

David, If I had enough garden and enough money I would certainly make it my next project. :smt081 Wouldn't it be wonderful, but I don't think it would fit in my little garden. Next time Sonny is on holiday I will ask him to go back to Aysgarth to see how much more the water is flowing now it is winter. We love waterfalls and often go looking for them.
alison

Return to Post your pics