Best photo album site?

You can show off your pics here

Moderators: alison, sonny

Best photo album site?

Postby dampflippers on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:38 am

Can anyone recommend a photo album site please?
Preferably free, easy to use, quick to load when viewing pics, and one where you can have a locked site for friends only and one unlocked for anyone to look at?
Thanks
dampflippers

Postby dampflippers on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:46 am

And do sites limit the size of photos you can upload?
I'm sure I have been to a friend's site and the photo quality was very small and grainy, but I can't remember which it was.
dampflippers

Postby kaz on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:24 pm

Hi damp... maybe your friend's grainy pics are because of camera quality or the photos were scanned.

I am just searching for a site myself. Lots of people use photobucket, which is free. I am looking more for a 'blog' type thing so I can keep a diary to support the pictures. Scott is going to show me a simple :roll: program this afternoon... I'm dreading his technical instruction which half bores me to tears. If it's any good, I'll let you know.
kaz

Postby kaz on Fri May 04, 2007 9:06 am

Damp... I haven't forgotten... I was just very fortunate that Scott was too busy to show me :D. Try photobucket and see if it meets your needs.
kaz

Postby kaz on Wed May 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Me again :roll:... I have given the blog thing a go and it seems quite good. You can sort out permissions so it can be public / private / invite only. It looks as though you can upload your pics from the computer too. Anyway, it's free:

http://www2.blogger.com/tour_end.g
kaz

Return to Post your pics