hi everyone

Share with us a little bit about yourself.

Moderators: alison, sonny

hi everyone

Postby margaret corrin on Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:18 am

im margaret , pleased to meet you all i live on the isle of man been here 4 yrs , im from new zealand. iv just started my new adventure having a pond @ 16 odd goldfish in it . so this will be my first winter and im here to learn @ have as much advice from you all as possible.
margaret corrin

Re: hi everyone

Postby alison on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi Margaret,
Welcome to our forum. I am sure that everyone will be very happy to help you with your first winter ponding. It is such a great way to relax even though there are always some anxious moments when spring arrives.
You can post anything you like on here on the headings that are available and there is also a heading that is called 'the garden shed' where you can post about anything you like. It doesn't have to be about ponds or gardens or anything connected. You could just write about a good day out or a wedding or just have a moan and try to set the world to rights.
We are a very friendly bunch and are very informal so just get posting... :D :D
alison

Postby Tricia on Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:58 pm

Welcome to the Forum Margaret - we are a very friendly bunch here even if sometimes a bit lazy about posting. (Myself included!) My own pond is not all that large, but gives me a great deal of pleasure - as I'm sure yours will. If you need any pond plants or advice, someone here will be sure to be able to help. Have fun!
Tricia

Tricia

Postby Ponddipperdave on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi Margaret,
Like Tricia says, we are abit lazy getting around to posting but come Feb/March when the frogs arrive it'll get more interesting.
Hi All,
Dave here
What's an ICQ Number ?
Ponddipperdave

Return to Introduce yourself